Tuesday, 26 July 2011

I wish for a better day.


MORNING WORLD.

I wish for a better day today. I hope so. But I dont think so cause like he's going to school, he's going to ignore me, I have to hide my sadness and fake a smile. :| Well, I should stop. I'm being annoying. Damn. Oh btw, I've been thinking how to make him happy and I just realised only one thing that can make him happy, I should *** . Ah, nevermind. Forget about it.

I should stop talking about him. Ok. Hey, I love my family, cousins and friends :) Hehe, random much. Hiding my sadneess. So yeah, Im trying to do my homework now. Boring -___- I've be waiting for my friend since 7AM and she's still not here. So not gonna talk to her. I slept at 1AM and woke up at 7AM. God damnn it :/ 

Gonna continue doing my homework. Bye :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment